怎樣安慰失望的情緒
Don't take it to heart. You'll do better next time.
別往心里去,下次你會做得更好的。
Take it easy. There must be some ways to compensate for it.
輕松一點,一定會有補償的辦法的。
Don't be so upset. Everything will be OK.
別這么發愁了,一切都會好起來的。
It's really hard for you.
真難為你了!
It won't happen again.
不會再發生了。
Just forget it. Be a man!
忘了它吧,像個男子漢!
怎樣表示人的品質
Why did you bully him everyday? You've gone too far.
你為什么每天欺負他?你太過分了。
Why do you pick on your brother?
你為什么作弄你的弟弟?
He is all talk but no action.
他只有空談沒有行動。
He is very cheap.
他很小氣。
He is generous.
他大方。
談論交通
He got a ticket yesterday.
他得到一張處罰單。
You ran a red light.
你闖紅燈了。
You nearly ran into the bus.
你差點撞上那輛公共汽車。
It's rush hour now. Let's take a taxi.
現在是高峰期,坐出租車吧。
There are traffic jams everywhere.
到處都塞車。
談論健康
I've got a headache and a fever, my nose won't stop running, everything hurts.
我頭痛、發燒、流鼻涕,渾身疼。
Many people are breaking down these days due to working stress.
許多人因為工作壓力而垮了。
I've gained much weight recently. I have to go on a diet.
最近胖了許多,我得節食了。
You gave me your cold.
你把感冒傳給我了。
You are in a good shape.
你身體非常健康。
怎樣提建議
If I were you, I would not smoke.
我要是你的話,就不抽煙。
What can you make a person happy, in your opinion?
在你看來什么可以使一個人幸福呢?
What about reading loudly for half an hour everyday?
天天大聲朗讀三十分鐘怎么樣?
What do you think of Helen?
你認為Helen怎么樣?
Would it be a good idea to tell him the truth?
把實情告訴他不好嗎?
怎樣反駁
I think I am going to die.——Don't be silly.
我想我快要死了。——別傻了。
Will you see me again? No, definitely not.
你還會再見我嗎?絕對不會。
Wow! Your English is good. ——No big deal.
哇!你的英語真好。——沒什么了不起的。
It's not as bad as it seems.
不是看起來那么糟。
I'm against it.
我反對。
怎樣抱怨
Oh, no! Pork again? I'm fed up with it. Can't we have a decent meal?
噢,又吃豬肉?我已經厭倦了。我們能不能吃一頓像樣的飯嗎?
Shopping again? Oh, I've had enough.
又要購物?我已經受夠了。
Why do you pinch your nose? I just can't stand the odor. It stinks.
你為什么捏著鼻子?我簡直受不了這氣味,臭死了。
Today is not my day. I lost my wallet.
今天真倒霉,把錢包弄丟了。
What luck! We've run out of gas.
真倒霉!汽油用光了。
怎樣鼓勵別人
Don't lose your heart. You are almost there.
不要失去信心。你就要成功了。
Go for it. You are going to make it.
去做呀!你會成功的。
Come on. Just do it.
來,做呀。
Trust yourself.
相信你自己。
Well done, go on.
干得好,繼續。
怎樣表示同情
It's really hard for you to do so.
讓你做這種工作真是難為你了。
It's too bad you missed the chance.
真不幸你錯過了這個機會。
If I were in your position, I would do the same thing.
我要是處在你那種環境下,我會做同樣的事。
I'm sorry to hear that.
聽到這件事我很難過。
I know your position.
我了解你的處境。