俗話說得好,家家有本難念的經(jīng)。別的不說,單看那每月必至的各類賬單,說不頭疼都是騙人的。排隊交錢是必要功課,如果一個不小心滯納了哪項費用,斷水斷電斷煤氣,那也是常有的事兒呢。
煤氣賬單到了呢。
The gas bill is here.
電費單到了嗎?
Has the electricity/power bill come yet?
我們在各項家居開支上花費不少。
We’ve spent a fortune on 1)utilities.
你必須自己付電話費。
You must pay your own phone bill.
水價漲啦。
Water rates have gone up.
我忘了繳有線電視費。
I forgot to pay the cable bill.
電話線會被切斷的。
The phone will get cut off.
他們把我們的電給斷了。
They have disconnected our power.
你沒看那張告示單嗎?
Didn’t you read the warning notice?
這個過期好久了都沒交。
It’s long overdue.
我們昨天收到最后通告了。
We got a final notice yesterday.
要收取安裝費的嗎?
Was there a connection fee?
當然要收取裝機費用。
Of course there will be an installation charge.
明天我們會切斷你的煤氣供應。
Tomorrow we will switch off your gas.
費用高得嚇人。
Rates are through the roof.
我們怎么積了那么大的一張賬單?
How did we rack up this bill?
我快被賬單淹沒了。
I am 2)swamped in bills.
各類賬單泛濫成災。
I have bills coming out of my ears.
