“問”,無疑是所有溝通中最關鍵的一環。問得準、問得巧,既能獲取有效的信息,也能激起對話者的興趣,讓對話溝通增色不少。但是實際上,“問”卻是許多中國人學習英文的“老大難”。今天,我們的“錦囊”中又準備了不少妙句,讓你輕輕松松“問”轉校園。
不好意思,先生,您這是什么意思呢?
Excuse me, sir, what do you mean by that?
你是說我的數據是錯的?
Do you mean to tell me that my data is wrong?
你這學期的導師是哪幾個?
Which tutors did you get this semester?
我該怎么組織我的論文呢?
How should I structure my essay?
你的課程表是怎樣的?
What does your class timetable look like?
你的觀點到底是什么?
What point are you making?
我們組成個學習小組怎么樣?
How about forming a study group?
你能告訴我去自助餐廳怎么走嗎?
Can you please tell me, which way to the 1)cafeteria?
今天都有哪些午餐供應?
What are they serving for lunch today?
這里有人坐嗎?
Is anyone sitting here?
你介意我跟你們一起吃午飯嗎?
Do you mind if I join you for lunch?
你要去圖書館嗎?
Do you want to head to the library?
我一次能借出幾本書?
How many books can I check out at one time?
關于天文學的書在哪個區?
In which section can I find books on 2)astronomy?
對不起,我沒聽到你在說什么。你能重復一下嗎?
Sorry, I didn’t hear you. Can you please say that again?
請你重復一下最后那句話好嗎?
Could you please repeat the last sentence?
對不起,我沒跟上你說的。你能慢點再說一次嗎?
Sorry, I didn’t catch that. Can you say it again a bit slower?
