
一套“最潮血型說明書”風靡日本并迅速席卷亞洲,一直以來備受關注的血型再次掀起了一陣熱議,讓人們找到了另一個解讀人類性格的方法。人的性格是否與血型有關,這還有待科學與時間的考證。但乘著這股熱潮,婚介所也大張旗鼓地打出了“血型配對”的新招,為眾多未婚男女們尋覓理想的另一半呢!
我打賭布萊德一定是O型血。
I bet Brad is type O.
你可以約約珍妮,她也是A型血。
You should date Jenny; she’s type A, too.
O型血的人都很擅長交際。
Type Os are very social.
有些婚介所還根據血型提供配對服務。
Some matchmaking services cater to blood type.
他是A型血,她是O型血,湊不到一起的。
He’s A, and she’s O. It’s never going to work.
你真的相信血型相容這事?
Do you really believe in blood
1)compatibility?
你這么追求完美,一定是A型血。
You’re such a perfectionist. You must be type A.
你會找到屬于自己的道路,你是B型血。
You’ll find your own way in life; you’re a B.
相同血型的人很般配。
Every blood type is compatible with its own type.
如果你是AB型的,你可以和任何你喜歡的人約會。
You can go out with anyone you like if you are a AB.
這個和星座差不多。
It’s just like
2)horoscopes.
他喜歡出風頭——典型的O型血。
He loves being the center of attention—a typical O.
A型血的人相當有藝術天分。
Type As are super artistic.
你們應該很般配,你們是同一種血型。
You guys should date; you are the same type.
日本的一些公司根據血型來分配工作。
Some companies in Japan divide workers by blood type.
你是什么血型?
What blood type are you?
AB型的人擁有多重性格;有時很內向,有時很自信。
ABs have a mixed personality; sometimes shy, sometimes confident.
以血型為依據的愛情配對被證明是相當成功的。
Blood-based love matches prove very successful.
我想和彼得約會,但他是A型血,有點太敏感了。
I would date Peter, but he’s a type A; too sensitive for me.