1 1月1 1日光棍節,源于這天日期里有四個阿拉伯數字“1”,形似四根光棍,而光棍在中文里有單身的意思,所以這變成了一個另類的節日。光棍節起源于校園文化,逐漸成為一種流傳于年輕人間的娛樂性節日。近些年來,一些電商利用這一噱頭大打促銷折扣的旗號,取得了不俗的銷售業績,因而,“雙十一”也賦予了網絡購物新的生命力。無論是光棍節,還是網絡購物節,在“雙十一”這天,都一起狂歡起來吧!
我喜歡慶祝我的單身生活。
I like celebrating my singledom.
光棍節與情人節是相對立的!
Single’s Day is the 1)antithesis of Valentine’s Day!
你要告訴她你的感受嗎?
Are you gonna tell her how you feel?
他正在組織一場相親派對。
He’s organizing a blind date party.
我已經26歲了,我不想成為“剩女”。
I’m already 26, and I don’t want to end up a “2)leftover woman”.

我只是不想再度過一個孤單的光棍節。
I just want to avoid another lonely Single’s Day.
她把我的照片貼在微博“幫你的室友找對象”的欄目里。
She put my picture up under “Help Your Roomate Find Someone” on Weibo.
在我媽幫我相中某人之前,我要遇見那個他!
I need to meet someone before my mom finds someone for me!
光棍節現在演變成購物節不是很瘋狂嗎?
Isn’t it crazy that Single’s Day is now a shopping holiday?
人人都在為(中國的)網絡星期一作準備。
Everyone is gearing up for Cyber Monday.
優惠將會很吸引人。
The deals are going to be amazing.
你準備揮霍一次嗎?
Are you going to 3)splurge on anything?
我想要的所有東西都賣光了。
Everything I want is already sold out.
我需要一點購物治療。
I need a little retail therapy.

你可以得到高達五折的優惠!
You can get as much as 50% off!
在“雙十一”這一天,中國電商網站的瀏覽人數比整個巴西的人口還多!
On double eleven, China’s e-commerce sites receive more visits than the entire population of Brazil!
我不想在家坐在電腦前,我想要出門去!
I don’t want to sit at home on my computer; I want to go out!