邢庭麗 石心好
God works.上帝的安排。
Not so bad.不錯。
No way! 不可能!
Dont flatter me.過獎了。
Hope so.希望如此。
Go down to business.言歸正傳。
Im not going.我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose?這對你有用嗎?
I dont care.我不在乎。
None of my business.不關我事。
It doesnt work.不管用。
Your are welcome.你太客氣了。
It is a long story.一言難盡。
Between us.你知,我知。
Sure thing! 當然!
Talk truly.有話直說。
Im going to go.我這就去。
Never mind.不要緊。
Why are you so sure?怎么這樣肯定?
Is that so? 是這樣嗎?
Come on,be reasonable.
嗨,你怎么不講道理。
When are you leaving?你什么時候走?
You dont say so.未必吧,不至于這樣吧。
Dont get me wrong.別誤會我。
You bet! 一定,當然!
Its up to you.由你決定。
The line is engaged.占線。
My hands are full right now.我現在很忙。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?
Im afraid I cant.我恐怕不能。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可憐!
How about eating out?外面吃飯怎樣?
Dont over do it.別太過分了。
You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?
What if I go for you?我替你去怎么樣?
Who wants? 誰稀罕?
Follow my nose.憑直覺做某事。
Cheap skate! 小氣鬼!
Come seat here.來這邊坐。
Dinner is on me.晚飯我請。
You ask for it! 活該!
You dont say! 真想不到!
Get out of here! 滾出去!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Dont mention it.沒關系,別客氣。
It is not a big deal! 沒什么了不起!
thousand times no! 絕對辦不到!
Who knows! 天曉得!
Have a good of it.玩得很高興。
Dont let me down.別讓我失望。
It is urgent.有急事。
Can I have this.可以給我這個嗎?
It doesnt take much of your time.這不花你好多時間。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 閉嘴!
There is nobody by that name working here.這里沒有這個人。
Easy does it.慢慢來。
Dont push me.別逼我。
Come on! 快點,振作起來!
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 還沒睡呀?
It doesnt make any differences. 沒關系。
It is a deal! 一言為定!
Take a seat! 請坐!
Here ye! 說得對!
It can be a killer.這是個傷腦筋的問題。
Dont take ill of me.別生我氣。
Its up in the air.尚未確定。
I am all ears.我洗耳恭聽。
Right over there.就在那里。
Get an eyeful.看個夠。
Here we are! 我們到了!
I lost my way.我迷路了
Say hello to everybody for me.替我向大家問好。
Not precisely! 不見得,不一定!
That is unfair.這不公平!
We have no way out.我們沒辦法。
That is great! 太棒了!
Im bored to death.我無聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Big mouth! 多嘴驢!
Can-do.能人。
Dont play possum!別裝蒜!
He neither drinks nor smokes.他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Make it up! 不記前嫌!
Watch your mouth.注意言辭。
Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?
Good luck! 祝你好運!
Make it.達到目的,獲得成功。
Ill be seeing you.再見。
I wonder if you can give me a lift?能讓我搭一程嗎?
It is raining.要下雨了。
I might hear a pin drop.非常寂靜。
Dont get loaded.別喝醉了。
Stay away from him.別靠近他。
Dont get high hat.別擺架子。
That rings a bell.聽起來耳熟。
Play hooky.曠工、曠課。
I am the one wearing pants in the house.我當家。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead.繼續。
Help me out.幫幫我。
Lets bag it.先把它擱一邊。
Lose head.喪失理智。
He is the pain on neck.他真讓人討厭。
Dont make up a story.不要捏造事實。
Hang on!抓緊(別掛電話)!
Leave me alone.別理我。
Chin up.不氣 ,振作些。
You never know.世事難料。
I stay at home a lot.我多半在家里。
Shell be along in a few minutes.他馬上會過來。
Daring! 親愛的!
She is still mad at me.她還在生我的氣。
Ill get even with him one day.我總有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling.大發雷霆。
Shes got quite a wad.她身懷巨款。
I dont have anywhere to be.沒地方可去。
Im dying to see you.我很想見你。
I swear by the God.我對天發誓。
Nothing tricky.別耍花招。
You might at least apologize.你頂多道個歉就得了。
None of you keyhole.不準偷看。
You dont seem to be quite yourself today.你今天看起來不大對勁。
Do you have any money on you?你身上帶錢了嗎?
What is your major? 你學什么專業? My girlfriend and I broke up.
我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in
the blue moon.這是千載難逢的事。
Ill kick you out.我將炒你魷魚。
I hate to be late and keep my date waiting.我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。
He pushes his luck.他太貪心了。
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋!
It is of high quality.它質量上乘。
Dead end.死胡同。
Would you mind making less noise.能不能小聲點。★