快點兒,不然你要遲到了!
Hurry up or you’re going to be late!
我只是厭倦了上下班高峰期的交通。
I’m just sick and tired of rush hour traffic.
我的老板總是對我嘮叨個不停。
My boss is always 1)harping on me.
在雨天想要打到出租車簡直是個噩夢。
It’s a nightmare trying to catch a taxi in the rain.
你能相信這些日子以來農產品的價格(飆升)嗎?
Can you believe the price of 2)produce these days?
我的電腦又出故障了。
My computer is on the 3)fritz again.
現在我真的在緊張地工作著。
I’m really4) under the gun at work right now.
我需要留意多項即將到達最后期限的工作。
I’ve got too many deadlines to keep track of.
近來賬單一直堆積如山。
The bills have really been piling up lately.
我的室友讓我抓狂。
My flatmate is driving me up the wall.
每天時間都不夠用。
There just aren’t enough hours in the day.
維持生計變得越來越難。
It’s getting harder and harder to make ends meet.
你總是得擔心食物的來源。
You always have to worry about where your food is coming from.
真不敢相信我把銀行卡弄丟了!
I can’t believe I lost my bank card!
她新買的蘋果手機被偷了。
Her new iPhone got 5)swiped.
公交車上似乎總是沒有空位。
I can never seem to get a seat on the bus.
我想要擠出時間鍛煉身體,但從未奏效。
I try to make time for exercise, but it never seems to work.
難道這樣的天氣不讓你發瘋嗎?
Doesn’t this weather just drive you mad?
如今我們在眾多壓力下生活。
We’re just under a lot of pressure these days.