請在體檢之前填寫這份調查問卷。
Please complete the questionnaire before your exam.
我們得替您測量身高和體重。
We’ll have to measure your height and weight.
我準備去做驗血測試。
I’m going to order some blood work.

你在接受藥物治療嗎?
Have you been taking any 1)medication?
你有什么我們應該知道的過敏癥嗎?
Do you have any 2)allergies we should know about?
你有什么既往病史嗎?
Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions?
你上一次體檢是什么時候?
When was your last physical exam?
深呼吸,屏住,吐氣。
Breathe in deeply. Hold. Release.
你的家族有什么疾病史嗎?
Do you have a family history of…?
請一直走,到體檢室去。
Please move along to the examination room.

我們需要做一個心電圖,請深呼吸。
We need to do an 3)EKG—please breathe deeply.
你需要做一個眼部檢查。
You’ll need to do an eye exam.

你最近做過X光檢查嗎?
Have you had any x-rays taken recently?
那聽起來并不樂觀,我們可能需要作一個胸透。
That doesn’t sound good—we might need to do a chest x-ray.
你能卷起衣袖嗎?我需要給你量血壓。
Could you roll up your sleeve? I
need to take your blood pressure.
你把你的接種疫苗證帶來了嗎?
Have you got your 4)vaccination certificate with you?
讓我們來看看你的喉嚨,張大嘴,說“啊”。

Let’s look at your throat—open wide and say ‘ah’.
你上一次接種破傷風疫苗加強劑是什么時候?When was the last time you had a 5)tetanus 6)booster?
下個星期你就能知道體檢結果。
You can expect the results next week.
一切看起來井井有條!Everything looks 7)shipshape!