有的人嘴里說的與其心里想的截然相反,不信嗎?你看下面的8句話:
1. “You look great!”
“你看起來很棒!”
“You don’t look as good as me.”
“你看起來不如我美。”
2. “I’ve been really busy lately.”
“我最近真的很忙。”
“I’ve been watching a lot of movies lately.”
“我最近看了很多電影。”
3. “It was so good to see you!”
“見到你真高興!”
“I’m going to forget about this in half an hour.”
“半小時之后我就會把你忘掉。”
4. “I’m on my way!”
“我在路上了!”
“I haven’t left my apartment yet.”
“我還沒走出公寓門呢。”
5. “My phone has been acting weird.”
“我的手機最近抽風了。”
“My phone is fine. I’m just not answering your calls.”
“我的手機沒有問題。我就是不想接你的電話。”
6. “I can’t go because I don’t feel well.”
“我有點不舒服,所以不能出門。”
“I can’t go because I don’t want to.”
“我不想出門,所以不能出門。”
7. “I’m going to the gym this week.”
“我這個星期打算去健身。”
“I’m not going to the gym this week.”
“我這個星期不打算去健身。”
8. “I’m not mad at you.”
“我沒生你的氣。”
“I am mad at you. And If I had something bulky in my hand I’d throw it at your face.”
“我對你很生氣。如果現在我手里有什么大東西,我會把它砸到你臉上去。”
Vocabulary
lately adv. 近來;最近
weird adj. 古怪的;怪異的
gym n. 健身房
bulky adj. 體積大的;龐大的