上海大學 蔣重母供稿
世博會舉辦在即,各國賓朋將如約而至。大上海敞開懷抱,做好了容納天下客的準備。那么作為主人的我們呢?是否既興奮,又不安;既想做回“國際人”,又擔心自己的外語不夠地道,開不了口?為了幫助大家學習,我們選編了《世博外語100句》,這將讓你事半功倍,關鍵時刻就能脫口而出最漂亮的外語句子!
時不我待,你還等什么呢?跟著《中學生英語》學世博會實用口語吧!Let’s roll!
36.Bill,please.
勞駕,結帳。
37.Keep the change.
不用找零錢了。
38.When were you born?I was born in 1997.
你哪年出生的?我1997年出生的。
39.Would you like to drink something,coffee,tea or cola?
您想喝點什么,咖啡、茶,還是可樂?
40.To our friendship!
為我們的友誼干杯!
41.Where are you from?
您是哪里人?
42.I’m flying back on Sunday.
我星期天坐飛機回去。
43.Goodbye then and all the very best!
再見了,祝你一切順利!
44.Please say hello to your family.
請代問您的家人好。
45.I hope you’ll come back to China again!
希望您能再來中國!
46.I’d like a room on the upper level.
我想要樓上的房間。
47.I’d like a room with a nice view/a balcony.
我想要一間視野好/有陽臺的房間。
48.Would you fill in this registration form?
麻煩您填寫這張住宿登記表。
49.Could you keep my valuables?
能代為保管貴重物品嗎?
50.It’s a pleasure.
樂意為您效勞。
51.Can I have a card with the hotel’s address?
是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?
52.Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here?
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?
53.Where is the nearest subway station?
最近的地鐵站在哪里?
54.When is check-out time?
何時需退房?
55.Could you bring my baggage downto the lobbytomorrow morning?
明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
56.I’d like a wake-up call,please.
我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。
57.The air-conditioner/TV/light doesn’t work.
冷氣/電視/燈無法開啟。
58.I enjoy my stay.
我住得很愉快。
59.I have some laundry.
我有些衣服需要洗。
60.There’s one piece missing.
有一件遺失了。
61.Is there a beauty salon/barber shop?
那兒有美容院/理發院嗎?
62.I’d like to make an appointment for 5 p.m.today.
我想要預約今天下午5點。
63.How would you like your hair?
你想要如何整理你的頭發?
64.Haircut and shampoo/shave,please.
請幫我剪頭發和洗發/修胡須。
65.Please don’t cut it too short.
請不要剪太短。
66.A little more off the back/sides/top.
后面/兩邊/頭頂請再剪一些。
67.Shanghai has acquired two additional names for short, “Hu”and “Shen”.
上海簡稱“滬”,別稱“申”。
68.Shanghai is one of the world’s largest seaports.
上海是世界上最大的海港城市之一。
69.The World Expo is held every five years.
世博會每5年舉行一次。
70.China will be the first developing country to host the World Expo.
中國將成為第一個舉辦世界博覽會的發展中國家。