我媽媽真是個囤積狂。
My mom is such a 2)pack rat.
(這件衣服)如果你一年都沒穿,就扔了吧。
If you haven’t worn it in a year, get rid of it.
當我想到要扔掉一些東西時,我就感到很焦慮。
I get so anxious when I think about throwing something away.
囤積是我的家族傳統。
3)Hoarding runs in my family.
他真的需要使他的生活不再凌亂無章。
He really needs to de-clutter his life.


我聽說囤積癥和強迫癥有緊密聯系。
I’ve heard that hoarding can go hand in hand with 4)OCD.
她的家人正在考慮干預這個問題。
Her family is thinking about having an intervention.
他的房間有火災隱患!
His room is a fire 5)hazard!
他們幾個月前分手了,但是她不會扔掉他的任何東西。
They broke up months ago, but she won’t 6)toss any of his stuff.
大多數這些東西你真的不需要。
You really don’t need most of this.
凌亂的桌面就是凌亂的思維的表現。
A cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind.
沒什么比和囤積狂住在一起更糟的事了。
There’s nothing worse than living with a pack rat.
我不是個囤積狂,而是個收藏家!
I’m not a hoarder—I’m a collector!
他們的房子就是一個大垃圾堆。
Their house is just one big rubbish pile.


你真的必須停止再囤積這些東西了。
You really have to stop 7)squirreling all these things away.
你必須扔了這些垃圾。
You’ve got to throw out this junk.
或許我們可以搞個舊貨出售來處理些東西。(舊貨出售指的是在自家車庫里售賣舊貨。)
Maybe we could have a garage sale to get rid of some stuff.
我爸爸對囤積不能容忍。
My dad has zero tolerance for hoarding.
真受不了,我不知從哪開始!
It’s just
overwhelming—I don’t know where to start!
我想要寄這封信去英國。
I’d like to send this letter to Britain, please.
寄這去埃及要花多少錢?
How much will it cost to send this to Egypt?
有明信片賣嗎?
Do you sell postcards?
我想寄航空件。
I’d like to send this by airmail.
我來這兒取件的。
I’m here to pick up a package.