你是新娘那邊的還是新郎那邊的?
Are you from the 1)bride’s side or the 2)groom’s side?

那么你是怎么認識這對夫妻的?
So how do you know the two 3)lovebirds?
你知道晚宴我們在哪入席嗎?
Do you know where we’re seated for dinner?
他倆真是天生一對。
They make a really great couple.
早生貴子!
I think I hear the 4)pitter-patter of little feet!
我想要(給新人)敬酒。
I’d like to make a 5)toast.
伴娘現在要給新郎敬酒了。
The 6)maid of honor will now give a toast to the groom.
新娘的父親想要說些話。
The father of the bride would like to say a few words.
大家舉杯祝賀這對幸福的新人!
Would you all please raise your glasses to the happy couple!
她看上去真是太美了。
She’s never looked more beautiful.
他們深愛著對方。
They’re just so devoted to each other.
她的禮裙太精致了!
Her dress was just 7)exquisite!
我們很高興他們決定喜結良緣。
We’re so glad that they decided to 8)tie the knot.
花童不是很可愛嗎?
Wasn’t the flower girl absolutely adorable?
你覺得在迎賓上他們花了多少錢?
How much do you think they spent on the reception?

你知道誰為所有這些買單嗎?
Do you know who’s 9)footing the bill for all this?
請允許我介紹這對新婚夫婦,……先生和太太。
May I introduce our 10)newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs…
我喜歡他們自己寫下的誓言。
I love that they wrote their own vows.
我聽說他的死黨給他辦了一個非常瘋狂的單身派對。
I hear his best man threw him a pretty insane bachelor party.

現在我宣布你們結為夫妻。你可以親吻新娘了!
I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!CS