請問你能小聲點嗎?
Could you please keep it down?
我在找連環畫小說區域。
I’m looking for the graphic novel section.
你們有關于美洲土著藝術的書籍嗎?
Have you got anything on Native American art?
在哪能找到室內園藝的書籍?
Where can I find the section on indoor gardening?
你帶圖書卡了嗎?
Have you got your library card?
還書日期是什么時候?
When is this due back?
書籍外借時間是三周。
These are due in three weeks.
對不起,但是你有逾期還書罰款。
I’m sorry but you have some 1)overdue fines.
哇,你的書真多!
Wow, you’ve got a stack of books!
參考室附近有幾張書桌。
There are some study desks near the reference section.
我們在那邊的計算機上提供免費的網絡服務。
We offer free internet at those computers over there.
你可以在計算機上查詢任何標題。
You can look up any title on the computer.
你知道作者的名字嗎?
Do you happen to know the author’s name?
對不起,這里禁止飲食。
Sorry, no food or drink allowed.
你可以向任何一位圖書管理員咨詢。
You can ask any of the librarians.
你借了幾本書?
How many books are you checking out?
我們在那邊找到很不錯的雜志和電影區。
We’ve got a great magazine and movie section over there.