I'd better get going! = I've got to go. 我得走了。
I'd like to take a rain check! 下一次吧!
Maybe some other time. 下一次吧!
Maybe some other day. 改天吧。
Are you hitting on her? 你在追她嗎?
He's good! 他有兩下子!
You spying on me? 你在窺探(跟蹤)我嗎?
I didn't mean to pry. 我不是有意剌探(事情)。
Don't flatter yourself! 你少臭美了!
She's a drug addict. 她是個毒蟲。
You're under oath. 你發過誓了。
How long will it take? 要花多少時間?
It can take years. 可能得花很久時間。
I'm gonna tickle you! 我要搔你癢了!
That's a dumb idea. 真是個笨主意。
You got to get over it! 你必須要克服這件事!
Stop playing the game! 別再跟我玩游戲了!
Hold it! 站住,停住!
Freeze! 站住!
He's on parole. 他正在假釋中。
I'm allergic to the cat! 我對貓過敏!
I could've sworn! 我發誓(是這樣的)!
He's hitching. 他搭便車。
I'm trying to make a point here. 我就是要把這件事說清楚。
He's my suspect. I'm bringing him in. 他是我的嫌犯,我要將他逮捕歸案。
There's a killer on the loose! 有個兇手正逍遙法外 !