小短語吃遍大天下
民以食為天,就餐也是海外學子的頭等大事之一。在EF英孚的海外國際語言學校,你可以選擇就餐于入住的寄宿家庭(Host Family),也可以在校內的餐廳(Cafeteria or Canteen)用餐,還可以點外賣(Takeaway),抑或去校外的餐館(Restaurant)吃上一頓。就讓小編介紹幾種在海外就餐的不同情況及實用短語給大家吧!
寄宿家庭篇
I love Chinese, Spanish, Italian and Indian cuisine but, Iapos;m not a big fan of Japanese and Korean food.
我非常喜歡中國菜、西班牙菜、意大利菜和印度菜,但不是很喜歡日本菜和韓國菜。
Apart from garlic and coriander, I can eat almost everything else.
除了大蒜和香菜之外,我幾乎什么都吃。
Can you pass me the salt and pepper, please?
你可以遞給我鹽和胡椒嗎?
Thank you but, I really couldnapos;t eat another bite, I am stuffed!
謝謝,但是我真的再也吃不下了,太飽了!
I loved the English breakfast you cooked for me yesterday. Can I have it again tomorrow?
昨天早上你做的英式早餐真是太好吃了,你能明天早上再做嗎?
Iapos;m sorry I cannot come back in time for dinner tonight. Please donapos;t wait for me.
對不起,今天晚上我不能回來吃晚飯了,你們不用等我。
Iapos;m allergic to peanuts. Could you please let me know in advance if any of the dishes has peanuts in them?
我對花生敏感,如果哪個菜里面有花生的成分,你可以提前告訴我嗎?
I must tell you that this Lasagna is the best I have so far!
我必須要告訴你,這是我這輩子吃過的最好吃的千層面!
餐館及外賣篇
Can I make a reservation for two for Tuesday evening at 8pm?
我可以預約一個星期二晚上8點兩個人的桌子嗎?
Hello, can I order a portion of Chicken Kebab and a coke, please? Our delivery address is ×××.
你好,我想點一份雞肉串和一聽可樂,我的地址是×××。
This dish is too salty, I prefer something with less salt in it.
這個菜太咸了,我想吃清淡點的。
Can I have the menu and a glass of water, please?
我可以看下菜單嗎?另外請給我一杯水。
I will have my lunch a la carte.
我想單點我的午餐。
I would like to have Caesar Salad for starter, and then steak for main dish.
我要點凱撒沙拉作為前菜,然后主菜是牛排。
Whatapos;s todayapos;s special?
你們今天的特色菜是什么?
Could you please recommend a good white wine to us?
你是否可以介紹一瓶不錯的白葡萄酒給我們?
I would like my steak well done (medium/rare), please.
我希望我的牛排是全熟(五分熟/全生)的。
Itapos;s pretty pricey here. Letapos;s go Dutch.
這個餐館挺貴的,我們AA吧。
Can I have a cup of coffee and the bill, please?
我想要一杯咖啡,另外結賬,謝謝!