你應該認識這些警告標志。
You need to know the warning signs.
你覺得與網絡中的朋友交往比現實中的朋友更舒服嗎?
Are you feeling more comfortable with your online friends than your real ones?
她一直忍不住查看她的智能手機!
She 1)compulsively checks her smartphone all the time!

他確實應該好好平衡網上和現實的生活。
He really needs to balance his life online and off.
多少才算太多?
How much is too much?
是不是幾分鐘的時間變得和幾小時一樣?
Does a few minutes keep turning into a few hours?
我覺得這真的開始成為一個問題了。
I think this is really starting to become a problem.
她依靠網絡來緩解壓力和焦慮。
She’s relying on the internet to manage her stress and anxiety.
有更好的方法來控制艱難的情緒。
There are better ways to keep difficult feelings 2)in check.
你應該找另外一種方法來打發無聊。
You’ve got to find an alternate way to deal with your 3)boredom.
我覺得他就是太孤單了,他在努力擺脫這種狀態。
I think he’s just too lonely and he’s trying to reach out.
如果有需要,尋找外援很重要。
It’s important to seek outside help if you need it.
試著把網絡當作一種工具。
Try to treat the internet as a tool.
減少(上網時間)比一次斬斷網癮更容易做到。
Cutting down is easier than going 4)cold turkey.
你應該與現實世界保持聯系。
You’ve got to stay connected to the offline world.
你考慮過加入運動隊或者讀者俱樂部嗎?
Have you thought about joining a sports team or a book club?
試著頻繁地休息,這樣你就能開始轉變模式。
Try to take frequent breaks so that you can start to alter your pattern.
我告訴她列出那些因浪費時間上網而錯過的事情。
I told her to make a list of the things she’s missing out on by spending her time online.
我們全都答應限制網絡使用來支持他。
We’ve all promised to limit our internet use to support him.