抱歉,但是我要投訴。
I’m sorry, but I need to make a complaint.
我在這兒碰到一些問題。
I’ve got a bit of a problem here.
我對這里的服務真的很失望。I’m really disappointed with the service here.
你能給我拿個干凈的杯子嗎?這個很臟。
Could you bring me a fresh glass? This one is dirty.
你能讓廚師把我的牛排再煎熟一些嗎?
Would you mind asking the chef to cook my steak a little more?
很抱歉,但是我想酒已經喝完了。
I’m sorry to say this, but I think the wine is off.
抱歉打擾了,你能派人上來看看我的空調嗎?
Sorry to bother you, but could you send someone up to look at my AC?
打擾了,我的房間似乎有點問題。
Excuse me, but there seems to be a problem with my room.
我真不敢相信航班又延誤了。
I just can’t believe the flight is delayed again.
我們還要忍受這個多久?
How much longer are we going to have to put up with this?
聽著,我想要表現得有禮貌,但是這太荒唐了。
Look, I’m trying to be polite, but this is ridiculous.
恐怕我的座位有點問題。
I’m afraid there’s a problem with my seat.
我們想要得到一流的服務。
We were expecting first class service.
我剛買的手機似乎有點問題。
There seems to be something wrong with this phone I just bought.
我在想你是否能幫我換一臺。
I wonder if you could help me exchange this.
你覺得可以給我退款嗎?
Do you think you could give me a 1)refund?
我不想說這些,但是你們的浴室簡直一團糟。
I hate to tell you this, but your bathrooms are an absolute mess.
我真的認為這不公平。
I really don’t think this is fair.
對不起,但是那看起來并不合理。
I’m sorry, but that just seems unreasonable.
你就不能做些什么來修這個嗎?
Isn’t there anything you can do to fix this?