展會是為了展示產品和技術、拓展渠道、促進銷售、傳播品牌而進行的一種宣傳活動。全球各地舉辦的各種各樣的展會已經成為對外貿易和全球商務的重要途徑。每年4月和10月在廣州舉辦的廣交會是我國歷史最悠久、規格最大、商品種類最齊全、影響力最大的綜合性國際貿易盛會。每當此時,不少外語專業或國際商務專業的學生也會躍躍欲試尋求兼職翻譯的機會。那么,在展會上有哪些常用的英語表達呢?如何表示合作的誠意和商務禮儀呢?
你之前來過這些展會嗎?
Have you been to one of these things before?
今年有許多新面孔。
There are a lot of new faces this year.
很高興終于見到您本人了!
It’s a pleasure to finally meet you in person!
我想我們可以在前臺索取名牌。
I think we can pick up our nametags at the front.
你的航班什么時候降落?
When did you fly in?
讓我給你介紹一些可能幫得上忙的人。
Let me introduce you to someone who might be able to help.
我想我們的公司會有很多相同之處。
I think our companies might have a lot in common.
這聽上去將達到雙贏的局面。
This sounds like it’s going to be a win-win.
你想要購買什么?
What are you in the market for?
能給我你的名片嗎?
Can I get your card?
你聽說我們最新的產品發布會了嗎?
Have you heard about our latest product 1)launch?
我們真的對下一階段的發展感到很興奮。
We’re really excited about the next stage of development.
我想向你介紹一個革命性的想法……
I’d like to introduce you to a revolutionary idea…
你計劃大量生產嗎?
Are you planning to mass produce?
這只是原型。
This is just a 2)prototype.
與你合作很愉快。
It was a pleasure doing business with you.
我期待未來與您合作。
I look forward to working with you in the future.
明年見!
See you next year!