身在國外,病了怎么辦?挺著還是自救、直接去醫院還是提前預約、如何讓醫生了解你的痛苦和避免過敏等醫療事故發生,你想過嗎?如果沒有,或者不熟練,就讓小編提供一些簡單就醫的方法吧!
預約篇
Good morning. This is Mr. Smith. Iapos;d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
早上好,我是史密斯先生,我想預約本周看病。
Is Dr. Kevin available this weekend?
順便問一下,凱文醫生這個周末有空嗎?
Hello, this is John speaking. Iapos;m calling to confirm my appointment with Dr. Kevin at 2 p.m. this afternoon.
你好,我是約翰。我想確認一下今天下午2點和凱文醫生的預約。
Which department should I register with, madam?
請問我應該掛哪個科,女士?
就診篇
Hi doctor. I caught a bad cold and Iapos;m running a temperature. Can you prescribe some medicines for me please?
你好,醫生。我得了重感冒并且伴有發燒。你可以給我開點藥嗎?
Doctor, I always have nightmares these days and I really canapos;t concentrate on my work. Can you please help me?
醫生,我最近晚上一直做惡夢,并且工作時很難集中注意力。你可以幫幫我嗎?
Doctor, I have a swelling in my right foot since last week and it hurts so much that I can hardly walk. Can you please take a look?
從上個禮拜開始我的右腳就看起來很腫,而且我疼的根本不能自己走路了。我到底哪里有問題?
I ate too much and now my stomach is bloated.
我好像吃得太撐了,我的胃感覺很脹。
Doctor, I have sore eyes and they look red now. Can you please give me an examination?
醫生,我的眼睛很疼,看起來還有點紅。你可以給我檢查一下嗎?
What do the test results show? Is it serious?
醫生,檢查結果怎么樣了?嚴重嗎?
Excuse me, Iapos;m having an acute pain in my stomach. Could you please call for an ambulance?
打擾一下,我胃疼的厲害。你可以幫我叫一輛救護車嗎?
配藥篇
Good morning, Iapos;d like to have these prescription medicines, please?
早上好,我想要按照處方配藥。
Iapos;m not sure if Iapos;m allergic to penicillin. Is there a test you could give me to find out?
另外,我不確定我是否對青霉素過敏,可以麻煩你給我做個皮試嗎?
How about the dose of pills?
這些藥片的服用量是多少?
Will this medicine have any side effects? Is there anything else I should pay particular attention to?
順便問一下,這些藥物有副作用嗎?還有什么其他我需要特別注意的地方嗎?
How do I use these eye-drops and the ointment?
請問我應該怎么使用這些眼藥水和藥膏呢?
Thank you, doctor. Iapos;ll follow your advice.
謝謝你醫生,我會遵照你的指示。